Let's talk Twins! If you love the game as a newbie, or a encyclopedic book of knowledge, please share your opinion or a story of interest. (Email me if you are shy!) I am writing to learn more about the game. Come learn with me, or feel free to share your knowledge.


Go Twins!!!



Thursday, April 24, 2008

Glad I missed it!

Missed the game today, and I guess that may have been a good thing. I love Liriano, but have thought that his return seemed rushed. Just a feeling, since I am too new to know the ins and outs of a return from Tommy John. I was just surprised that his stint in AAA was so short lived. I want him back, don't get me wrong. I loved to watch the guy. And I think he will be productive again soon, but should he have stayed down for a few more games? Only time will tell. Today's 35 pitches in 29 minutes for six runs, five hits and three walks. Not a great 2/3 inning. Everyone has their bad days. Here's to hoping that this was just a bad day!

Full Star Trib article

No comments: