Let's talk Twins! If you love the game as a newbie, or a encyclopedic book of knowledge, please share your opinion or a story of interest. (Email me if you are shy!) I am writing to learn more about the game. Come learn with me, or feel free to share your knowledge.


Go Twins!!!



Monday, September 29, 2008

Game 163 for the Twins

The Chicago vs Detroit game just ended, and unfortunately it did not go our way. Ramirez crushed a glimmer of hope after the Tigers had pulled ahead in the top of the 6th, by getting a grand slam in the bottom of the same inning. In case you didn't hear, it was his fourth tying the rookie record.

So the Twins play Chicago at 6:30pm tomorrow.

We control our own destiny!

Go Twins!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sox are going to obliterate you. You may beat us in that garbage bag you call the HHH Dome, but you don't stand a chance at the cell.

Chrissy said...

Wow, I guess there isn't a Illinois nice, huh? Well, for my part, I really respect your team, and their ability to do well at their park. Good luck to your team (but more to ours... hee hee). It should be a great and fun game! Go Twins!!!