Let's talk Twins! If you love the game as a newbie, or a encyclopedic book of knowledge, please share your opinion or a story of interest. (Email me if you are shy!) I am writing to learn more about the game. Come learn with me, or feel free to share your knowledge.


Go Twins!!!



Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nothin says lovin...

...like new Twins barware!!!
Thanks to the hubby for some awesome glasses.
Better than a dozen roses
  • cheaper
  • last longer
  • won't make you bleed if you grab them wrong (well... it is harder to do anyway)
  • can't drink cranberry vodka out of a rose!

Go Twins!!!


2 comments:

Kat said...

i can't think of a better glass for cranberry vodka! unless it was an edward cullen glass, perhaps. :)

Chrissy said...

lol! And I thought I was a geek!!! hee hee. Bring your edward whatever glass and I will bring my super fantastic ultra cool Twins glass... cuz by the end of the night we really won't even be able to see what is on them anyway!!!