Let's talk Twins! If you love the game as a newbie, or a encyclopedic book of knowledge, please share your opinion or a story of interest. (Email me if you are shy!) I am writing to learn more about the game. Come learn with me, or feel free to share your knowledge.


Go Twins!!!



Thursday, April 16, 2009


Enjoying the second game from the nose bleed section.


Tax season is finally over and I am looking forward to more Twins time. I have been watching and listening when I can.


Some good things, some great things, and some really not so great things so far.
So far I am having the most fun watching Punto and (yes, you guessed it) Kubel. They are having some pretty good games. And I know there are a lot of people who have a hard time supporting Crede, but I still love to watch him. I liked him when he was the enemy, and now I get to cheer for him, fun!


I know we are up and down. Dave saw the score for last nights game, and said right away, "we must suck this year." Little does he know... we're just getting going.

No comments: