Let's talk Twins! If you love the game as a newbie, or a encyclopedic book of knowledge, please share your opinion or a story of interest. (Email me if you are shy!) I am writing to learn more about the game. Come learn with me, or feel free to share your knowledge.


Go Twins!!!



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We love you Ardell

My Father-in-law passed away yesterday. This is going to be a very rough few weeks for my family as we try to get my mother-in-law settled and deal with our pain. I may not be around for a while, but check back in a few weeks. I have started researching a couple of interesting questions and can't wait to share what I learn.

As I won't have much time probably for reading my blogs and newspapers, if you come across anything interesting or fun, please email it to me.

Please keep my family in your prayers.

Back soon.

No comments: