Let's talk Twins! If you love the game as a newbie, or a encyclopedic book of knowledge, please share your opinion or a story of interest. (Email me if you are shy!) I am writing to learn more about the game. Come learn with me, or feel free to share your knowledge.


Go Twins!!!



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just a few of the many pictures I took at the stadium. More to come later!

The wonderful Minne Paul logo sign. I have to admit I was unimpressed when I heard about it and saw it on tv. It is an amazing sight, especially at night! Against the skyline it is beautiful.

More Kubel fans! Okay - not taking my shirt off for him (at least not in public) and especially when it is as chilly as it was that night. Loving the Kubel-love!


I thought this made a cool picture. It is from the outside looking up. The louvred wall and cool lights, paired with the limestone were a striking combination.


I know - you have seen this one million times, but the first time you walk up the plaza, the sight of it takes your breath away!



No comments: