Let's talk Twins! If you love the game as a newbie, or a encyclopedic book of knowledge, please share your opinion or a story of interest. (Email me if you are shy!) I am writing to learn more about the game. Come learn with me, or feel free to share your knowledge.


Go Twins!!!



Sunday, April 4, 2010

Opening Day Tomorrow!

Dear family,

It has been fun spending time with you and getting to talk to you these last few months.

But, baseball season starts again tomorrow. Yes, I realize I have been listening and watching Spring Training games for a month, but this is the "real" season. I apologize in advance for all the screams of joy or anguish that will wake you from that nap on the couch, the nuked meals so I can concentrate on what is important (the game), the long dissertations about all things baseball which you neither understand nor care about, and all the things I will say I will do that don't get done because I wasn't really listening to you when I nodded in assent. (Actually want to get my attention? Try starting your sentences with the word Kubel.)

I will try not to scoff when you ask questions such as, "What team does Span play for?" I may not understand your lack of interest in the greatest game on Earth, but I will try to be patient with you. After all, you are my family.

I love you all! See you in November!!!

No comments: